Main goal of the http://www.visegradgroup.eu site is to provide citizens and students of Poland, The Czech Republik, Slovakia and Hungary with information on culture, sightseeing, gastronomy, studying opportunities and social values of the four member countries.
By browsing the portal, visitors may find the following features:
- dictionary that handles native languages of the Visegrad Group countries and – of course - English
- freshest pieces of news about the four members drawn daily from MTI, the biggest Hungarian news agency
- a list of current events and projects going on in the region, with automated refresh from the http://visegradfund.org site
- besides English, most important contents are available in the native languages of all four countries
- visitors can select from a variation of five portal skins (differing mostly in background decoration) and three diverse font sizes
- with the new design, timely weather forecast of the member countries became available
- all articles can be shared on Twitter and Facebook with a single click
- video- and photogalleries
|Dictionary handling 5 languages
|Black skin, left menu open
Webra 3.0 content management system makes it possible for administrators from different countries to refresh the Visegrad Group portal dynamically, day by day.